Deep aromatherapy patch with liposome action
Liposomal release system might not mean much to you, but it means everything to your body – it’s how every Jointace Patch delivers targeted support that lasts up to 12 hours.
- One patch with six essential oils, cooling menthol, soluble Glucosamine and Chondroitin
- 12-hour effective release, as demonstrated in trials
- A non-stick, no grease patch that can be worn under clothing
Targeted 12 hours delivery for joints and muscles
Deep Aroma Jointace Patch has been designed for direct application to the skin and provides support for joints and muscles, with active absorption over 12 hours. Its unique formula combines six Aroma-Active essential oils plus cooling menthol with soluble Glucosamine Sulphate and Chondroitin for both short and long term benefit.
Advanced liposomal delivery system - for active absorption
The nutrients in Jointace Patch are delivered via a deep acting liposomal release system. Liposomes are microscopic structures of lipids which enclose the active ingredients i.e. glucosamine and chondroitin, facilitating their transfer through the skin.
With Aroma-Active essential oils
Each patch contains relaxing aromatherapy oils including Ginger, Eucalyptus, Clove, Lavender, Orange and Fennel, combined with the cooling effect of Menthol. These natural oils are released when the patch is applied to the skin.
Jointace Patch has been developed using the latest scientific research and is produced to high GMP standards of quality control.
Absorption tested for up to 12 hours
The effective release of Jointace Patch's active ingredients has been demonstrated in trials over a continuous 12 hour period.
Aroma Active Essential Oils:
- Ginger Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Orange Oil
- Clove Oil
- Lavender Oil
- Fennel Oil
For External Use Only. Not suitable for use during pregnancy. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin or near to eyes. Discontinue use if irritation or redness of skin develops. Not recommended for children under 10 years. Always follow the directions.
For external use only. Single use only. Effective support for up to 12 hours. Dermatologically tested.
1. Dry skin before use. Cut open the foil sachet, remove the patch and peel off the protective film.
2. Stretch the patch slightly and apply the adhesive side to the skin.
3. The patch can be worn for up to 12 hours after which time, discard and replace with a new patch.
4. Slightly bend joints such as knees and elbows if you apply a patch to these areas. If necessary an elasticated bandage or micropore tape can also help to secure the patch.
- Dermatologically tested
- 12 hour active delivery
- Jointace Patch has not been tested on animals
Remove before bathing or showering. Each patch is individually foil packaged. Apply patch within one hour of opening sachet. Produced to high standards of quality control. Jointace contains glucosamine sourced from natural chitin. Do not use if you are allergic to fish or shellfish.
Diabetics and those using blood thinning medication, should consult their doctor before using this product. Not to be used on children under 10 yrs. Not recommended for use during pregnancy or for those planning a pregnancy. Do not apply to broken, irritated skin or near to eyes. Do not use if you have eczema or other skin problems. Discontinue use if irritation or redness develops.
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children. Do not freeze.
Contains 8 patches.