Hyaluronic acid is a natural component of the body. This acid is found in the synovial fluid of the joints for lubrication, the connective tissues, the vitreous humour fluid of the eye and most abundantly in the skin. It binds 1000 times its weight in water, which makes it the ultimate natural moisturizer. It also plays a role in transporting nutrients to the body.
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen function of the cartilage.
- 30 x 5ml Sachets
- May help maintain healthy cartilage
- Hydrates the skin
- Plumps up collagen
- Suitable for vegetarian/vegans
Add contents of one sachet into a glass of water daily.
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
- Please seek medical advice if pregnant
- Keep out of reach of children
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Consult your physician if you are taking medicine
- Store in a cool temperature
- Contains: No artificial flavours, colours, lactose, wheat or gluten
Contains: No artificial flavours, colours, lactose, wheat or gluten