HealthAid Selenium Plus A, C, E & Zinc Tablets
Selenium is an essential trace element and antioxidant which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. It also contributes to normal thyroid and immune function and the maintenance of healthy hair, skin and nails. HealthAid Selenium is a specially formulated supplement, fortified with vitamins A, C, E and Zinc, to provide a powerful antioxidant combination with great free radical scavenger properties.
Selenium Plus Tablets may be of benefit to:
- Those exposed to environmental pollutants and chemicals
- Heavy cigarette smokers, excessive alcohol drinkers, drug users and abusers
- Middle-aged people who want support through the ageing process
- Male fertility health
- People wanting to reduce the risk of diseases caused by free radical damage
- Those who want to maintain cardiovascular and heart health
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily.
Selenium Plus tablets can be taken to help protect the body against free radical damage and the degenerative diseases that it can cause, reducing the risk of heart disease, infertility and help to increase immunity.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Allergy Information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.