Babyvit-D drops is specially developed for newborn babies, infants and young children to help meet their daily Vitamin D needs. Vitamin D3 contributes to the normal function of the immune system and the maintanance of normal teeth, bones and muscle function. It also contributes to normal absorption and utilisation of Calcium and Phosphorus and the maintenance of normal blood calcium levels. HealthAid Babyvit-D drops provides a highly absorbable liquid form of Vitamin D3 with a great tasting orange flavour.
Babyvit-D is specially developed for newborn babies, infants and young children to help meet their daily Vitamin D needs.
- Contributes to normal absorption and utilisation of Calcium and Phosphorus
- Supports healthy blood Calcium levels
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Contributes to the maintanance of normal muscle function
- Contributes to the maintenance of healthy teeth
- Contributes to the maintanance of normal immune function
- Plays a role in the process of cell division
Breastfed babies, infants and children up to 5 years of age, 10 drops daily (0.5ml) to be given orally or added to water or juice.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
** Free From: Gluten, Dairy, Yeast, Lactose, Wheat, Salt, Sugar, Artificial Colours, Flavourings and Preservatives.
Vitamin D (400iu)