Babyvit Drops from HealthAid are specially formulated to provide a wide range of vitamins to help safeguard the infant diet.
Growing infants need all the help they can get to grow strong and healthy. Proper nutrition and a well-balanced diet are vital for their development. BabyVit® from HealthAid is specially formulated to provide a wide range of vitamins to help safeguard the infant diet.
HealthAid Babyvit Drops may be of benefit to:
- Babies and infants who do not obtain sufficient nutrients from their diet due to poor eating habits
- Babies and infants lacking in energy due to poor sleeping patterns and low mood
- Babies and infants who have difficulty with swallowing tablets
- Babies and infants on medication or those recovering from illness
- Babies and infants who need help with mental stimulation, focus and concentration
Some of the ingredients in HealthAid Babyvit® offer the following benefits:
- Vitamin A – Contributes to normal iron metabolism and the maintanance of normal skin, vision and immune function
- Vitamin D – Contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and the maintanance of normal bones and muscle function
- Vitamin C – Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of gums, skin, teeth, bones and cartilage
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) – Contributes to normal function of the heart and normal psychological function
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) – Contributes to the maintanance of normal mucous membrane and red blood cells
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) – Works with B1 & B2 to release energy from carbohydrates
- Folic Acid – Is needed for cell replication and growth helping the building blocks of DNA & RNA, as well as protein synthesis in all cells
Take Babyvit Drops daily with food. Shake well before use. Infants 0 to 4 months: ½ ml (approx. 10 drops); 4 to 12 months: 1 ml (approx. 25 drops) Over 12 months up to 4 years: 1-2ml (approx. 50 drops).
Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
** Free From: Yeast, Gluten, Dairy, Wheat, Nut, Salt, Artificial Colours and Flavourings.
|Vitamin A (1000iu)||300µg||38|
|Vitamin D (400iu)||10µg||200|
|Vitamin E (7iu)||5mg||42|
|Thiamine (Vit B1)||1.07mg||97|
|Riboflavin (Vit B2)||0.4mg||29|